Mind you I forgot my makeup and we had a miscommunication resulting in a forgotten iPad, but we made it with everyone in good moods and sanity intact. I think Davis's poor ears were to blame for a meltdown, but all those around us seemed very understanding. Thank God for earphones.
Security wasn't so bad, but I admit I would have been a basketcase without Hayes. Two car seats (one rolling) plus the smorgasbord of snacks and entertainment in my bag were enough without the luggage we had to check in. Kudos to anyone who has flown alone with multiple children. Glory be.


Secret travel tip of the day: lollipops make the world a happier place. Davis just prefers the crinkly paper wrap to stay on his thankyouverymuch.
Mommy bragging moment of the day: Peter has to be the best kid traveller. He has been a rock star today - everything from listening well to helping with Davis and managing not to complain a single time about anything. It helps he got a window seat overlooking both a wing and a jet engine. :) For all my ranting, it's important to share what a truly great kid he is and that I know how lucky I am.
Stay tuned...
No comments:
Post a Comment