
Still obsessed with tunnels, this jewel at a local park has become his favorite place in town.

When you have all boys, gold star stickers are about as close to a pedicure as they'll give me.

Armed with his new bug hotel, Peter searched high and low for ladybugs and caterpillars. When he got tired, he sat in the driveway to "wait for the bugs to approach me."

Our weekend at the lake was capped off with the discovery of underground sprinklers.

Meet the leader hippopotamus in the 4s class adaptation of Noah's Ark. "I'm the leader hippo because the one with the H sign is the leader and I have the H sign so I am the leader hippo." (We heard that explanation more than a few times!)

He sang! He motioned! He smiled! He was so proud and we are so proud of his participation and his enthusiasm. We won't dwell on the fact that we are all left singing songs about each of the animals on the Ark. They won't get out of our heads!
"Here's an animal you should know. H-I-P-P-O! Big and round, their skin is gray. They like to swim in the water all day. Here's an animal you should know. H-I-P-P-O!"
Next time you see him, you ought to ask him to show you the snake song. The motions had me rolling the first time he demonstrated. It took me ten minutes to catch my breath and another day to stop crying when I thought about how silly he was. Turns out serious, cautious Peter has quite a funny streak. Whodathunk?
No comments:
Post a Comment