Thursday, December 15, 2011

damage control

I have spent the past hour and a half cleaning up after a couple of really bad decisions. Not mine, of course.

First, I walked into Peter's room to find little bits of fur scattered all over his bed and floor. I slowly put it all together - he had given his stuffed panda a haircut. A few chuckles and a pseudo-stern discussion about proper scissor usage later, we cleaned it up together. Fur will be falling for days!

Boys asleep. DVR beckoning. TV remote nowhere to be found. I ransacked the basement three times and searched the usual black holes extra thoroughly. No dice. Not even in the garbage. 45 minutes later, I had to grab something from the car... and there it was. In the dump bucket of Davis's tricycle. Full of water from today's rainfall.

Doesn't bode well for tv tonight, but I dread even more Peter's questions about working the tv at 5:30 am. Last thing he needs is something else for which to blame Davis.

I think I'll just go upstairs and call it a night!






No comments: