Saturday, January 22, 2011

Birthday Boy






Happy 1st birthday, sweet boy. This past year has been an adventure for sure. Mostly it has been an exercise in learning: patience, balance, acceptance, the purest joys and moments of unrivaled bliss. And you've learned a whole lot, too! :) You are waving and chattering, cruising around and bringing smiles to all those around you. Playing with Cheerios, high fives, peekaboo and clapping are your favorite tricks. Even just today you began drinking from a straw! Every day is a new thrill, and we all enjoy the reminder to see the world through little eyes.

You are a great eater, a fantastic drinker (who'd have thought?!), a mighty tolerant little brother and a daddy's boy. You are a ham, an explorer and the most willful little person I've ever met. Our family is made better by you everyday, and I am so grateful for the blessing of being your mommy.

I love you baby boy.
Mommy


No comments: