Wednesday, October 20, 2010



Hayes is out of town so I was solo last night and today. All has gone surprisingly smoothly! Everyone has done what they're supposed to do, eaten what they're supposed to eat, and done all the housework that needed to get done. Well, okay - that last part is just me. The boys slept well but 6:00 came way too early for me after staying up late working on a photography project for preschool.

Peter greeted me in the hall this morning with a smile. "Hi, Mommy. Come see what I did!"

Uh-oh.

Then he escorted Davis and me into his room and showed me what he did during "quiet time."



"I made a home for Lovey!"

(sigh)

Since then, we have had three meltdowns (mostly over some baby trucks I bought for Davis), two successful potty trips, and one successful exercise in sharing toys with Davis.

Naptime rocks.


No comments: