I can claim all the sweets I want as long as there's popcorn for my boys...
School Update.... A much better day! He played and built and painted and didn't cry nearly as much as the past few times. Here's a glimpse into his little character: his biggest smiles came when his teacher mentioned having to run to the kitchen to get the popsicles. He immediately (loudly) volunteered to accompany her and help her with pressing the elevator button. He had so much fun that he asked to go with her to put the leftovers back in the freezer. So what if he's buttering her up? Truthfully, I'm okay with him being the teacher's pet, especially after all he's put them through in the past week. :)
Oh, and he ate lunch with everyone else today, too. Big day!
Oh, and he ate lunch with everyone else today, too. Big day!
No comments:
Post a Comment