Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

Our priest at church this morning discussed how we are all branches of one ubiquitous vine - our familial branches twist, knot and grow to eventually separate into twigs of their own.  This young family of mine only just branched out in the grand scheme of things, but I am blessed to be growing and twisting and blooming with two of the most magnificent spirits I could hope to know.  I hope all of the mothers (and grandmothers) in our lives enjoy a nice, relaxing day to be loved and celebrated the way they celebrate their kids everyday.   

...and yes, we spent Mother's Day morning at the putting green.  As in, we're putting our golf clubs in the street, putting a juice cup in the hole, putting a shoe in the hole, and occasionally putting a ball into the hole with a golf club as all equipment was intended.  Hilarious.  Check back -  pictures to come when camera is located.   

No comments: