Unfortunately, I don't have any photo documentation yet. I have been chasing him around various venues sans camera as I need both hands to pry his little fingers off of cords, furniture, and my hair. Soon, I promise... perhaps even video!
We had a delightful visit in Louisiana. Not even tornadoes and a train derailment were going to deter us! (Funny that Lafayette got national news coverage twice in three days...) Anyway, we were fortunate to see lots of friends and family, though it was a quick trip.
Peter's energy is just busting out all over the place. He is in constant motion, usually either blowing raspberries or commentating in his own language consisting of n, m, b, and k sounds.
A glimpse into Peter's life:
His boat also serves as a fort!
At the doctor, weighing in at 22 lbs, 8 oz and 29 1/2 inches
A cool drink on the porch mid-day - from a 30 year old sippy cup, no less!
Making faces at Mommy through a window
Now is this jumper in the same shape we left it?
A nice Publix employee gave Peter a balloon - needless to say, it didn't last long.
... and a kiss before bedtime!
No comments:
Post a Comment